Our Statement of Faith
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son,
that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."
John 3:16 (NKJV)
Click here to print the Prayer and Statement of Faith
- We Believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible and authoritative
Word of God.
- We Believe that there is one God, externally existent in three
persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We Believe in the deity of our
Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His
vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, His bodily
resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His
personal return in power and glory.
- We Believe that for the salvation
of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely
- We Believe in the present and ongoing ministry of the Holy
Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a righteous
- We Believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost;
they that are saved unto the resurrection of eternal life, and they that
are lost unto the resurrection of eternal damnation.
- We Believe in the
spiritual unity of the believers in Jesus Christ.